1. Went to the funeral. Felt so embarassed for crying even long after Lolo Manding was put into the furnace. Lolo Carding was sobbing terribly. Glad Mama was not there. Being very old, it could turn out bad for her to grieve that much. Thinking about it now brings tears to my eyes again. That was MY Mama’s brother… lifeless. That could easily be the woman who has taken care of me these past three decades. Now she and Lolo Carding are the only ones left. Eventually, I’ll also get to the point when it’s my turn to have the closest person to me be taken by the maker. She’s not getting any younger. At 84, I’m thankful alreadt for all the days I am spending with her since these won’t last forever. I love her so much…
3. My long awaited lunch came: Jolly Spaghetti and Yum. I just asked for something light since we planned to have eat-all-you-can Mongolian bowl in the evening. Ate then fell asleep again.
4. Woke up at 9:30PM. Too late for go out to eat and watch a movie! We were supposed to watch The Social Network. Awww. 😦 Just ordered pizza instead and watched ‘Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen‘ while waiting for the Pizza Hut guy to arrive.
5. Ate one half of a family-sized pizza. I think I could have had more but I ran out of tissue to hold the oily pizza. Just had my Pepsi instead.
6. After eating, logged onto FB, played a bit, then check mail. Another resort on the other side of Boracay is looking good to us: Paradise Bay. I was given really good rates. The Penthouse Suite which looks really nice was offered to me for only PhP 3,000/person/night!) Being another too-good-to-be-true deal, I searched for reviews about this resort. Some were good, some were bad. However, the scary part about the negative reviews is that the people were complaining that the owners were rude and seemed to want to just make a buck out of their patrons. They didn’t seem too happy with the transpo either. The food, however, was exceptionally prepared by an Austrian chef. Not one complaint about the dishes. One person who didn’t even like fish cuisines was turned into a “fish-man” because of his experience there.
7. Rested a bit (coz I didn’t want to use up all the allotted time of the pre-paid Internet) then left for home.